- Detail Images
So Much To See.
From the lush forests and cascading waterfalls of the Smokies to the immense vistas and rugged terrain of the Grand Canyon, explore the land you love in the Chaco Women's National Park ZX/2 Colorado Sandals. The classic ZX/2 design features an adjustable strap system that lets you dial in a custom fit. A contoured midsole provides cushioning and support over technical terrain, and the textured footbed prevents your feet from sliding around when you're in and out of the water. A Vibram rubber outsole ensures traction from rocky trails to slippery river banks. Featuring strap designs inspired by America's most celebrated national parks and monuments, these sandals work to support programming, education, and operations all across the nation.
- Explore the land you love with these limited edition sandals
- Pull-through adjustable webbing straps with toe loop
- Luvseat midsole provides cushioning and support underfoot
- Lugged Vibram soles ensure traction over rugged terrain
- Purchase of these sandals work to support programming, education, and operations of the National Park Foundation