Easy does it.
You love your classic webbed Chaco, but sometimes you just want to slip something on and head out the door—especially when you're just going to the beach for a late lunch. The Men's Chaco Marshall Flip Flop gives you the ChacoGrip sole you love, with plenty of performance on the sandy boardwalk, yet also provides easy-to-wear flip-flop style. Detailing on the premium leather uppers pair well with your favorite chino shorts, and a cushioned midsole and leather footbed cradle your feet in comfort from doorstep to taco cart.
- Flip flops that blend function with summer style
- Leather uppers mold to you feel for ultimate comfort
- Men's specific midsole provides a cushioned ride
- Performance soles offer a good grip even on trails
- Q & A
Nice Flip Flop!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I have worn the strap Chacos for a while and these are a great option for a flip flop. Very comfortable bad and strap for hours of use. They do run a bit small maybe 1/2-1 size small. I am normally a 8.5 and the 9 fits well but a 9.5 would fit the best I think.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
True to fit size for my feet, and super comfortable. The upper bed is soft and the sandals are light. The bottom seems very durable, and I'm sure it will hold up considering that they're Chacos.