Soft and speedy.
Quit your day job and ditch town for a three week surf trip down the Baja coast—first stop is K58 with your Odysea 6ft Skipper Quad Shortboard by Catch Surf. This soft fish board is designed for boosting your speed down the line and drawing out confident carves. The dual composite core construction gives you heady flotation that makes catching waves easy that both beginners and experts can enjoy, while triple maple stringers help increase stiffness for a performance feel. The fish shape and swallow tail is designed to give you speed on small and fatter waves, and is easy to paddle on so you can catch wave after wave all-day long. Included hi-performance quad fins are also designed to stabilize your speed and generate drive on your turns. After a long morning of surfing, turn in for a Mexican lager and a siesta before you go back out for a sunset shred.
- Boost your speed with this soft fish board
- Performance flotation is easy for catching waves
- Dual composite core with triple maple stringers for stiffness
- Swallow tail helps grip turns and maintain speeds
- Durable HDPE base with PE deck is strong and sleek
- Hi-performance quad fin system with fins included