Pitted in the Pacific.
Pack up the Jamie O'Brien Odysea Stump Pro Tri Shortboard by Catch Surf and head down to your favorite Costa Rican barrel in Playa Domincal. Known for it's larger and playful waves, you can have fun laying down rails, boosting in the air, or getting pitted in the perfect barrels. This versatile thruster soft board is a one-stop-shop to a good time in the Pacific.
Little brother to the famous Log model, the Stump is a short soft board designed for throwing chunks and tweaking turns with it's easy-to-use floaty construction. The dual composite core with foam and triple maple stringers gives this soft board a boost of stiff performance that everyone from beginners to experienced surfers can enjoy. Hi-performance thruster fin system gives you charging stability for barreling or confidently-controlled maneuverability for laying out tricks.
- Playful soft board for pumping tricks and getting pitted
- Performance flotation is easy for everyone to catch waves
- Dual composite core with triple maple stringers
- Slick HDPE bottom and PE deck with tropical graphics
- Hi-performance tri-fin system with included fins