Upf 50+ Light Knee Sleeves
Protect your pins from sunburn and airborne allergens in the Castelli UPF 50 Plus Light Knee Skins. Fashioned from breathable, polyester-based Solare fabric, these lightweight knee skins provide protective coverage without risk of overheating when things get fast. Double-sided silicone elastic at the hems keeps everything comfortably in place for a distraction-free ride.
- Castelli knee sleeves for keeping out the rays
- Laboratory tests claim a 99.8% blockage of damaging UV rays
- Solare fabric keeps the chill off without causing overheating
- Polyester based for excellent moisture management
- Double-side silicone elastic at top for excellent grip
- Construction eliminates seams that can rub, irritate, or cause friction
- Fold up extremely small for stowing in your pockets
- Item #CST00CK
- form fiting
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 18, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
They are snug enough to stay in place on 6 hour rides and they are so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing them. Measuring 4" above the knee, my chicken legs are 18" circumference. The size mediums fit me perfect. For Shimano and Pearl Izumi sleeves, I wear size small.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
June 15, 2020
does its job
- I've used it several times
stays in place, fits well, provides enough warmth, and protects the skin from the sun. it's perfect for those slightly chilly rides or when you're in between sun and cover. i would even consider wearing on a warm day to use for sun protection.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com