- Detail Images
Protection that blurs into the background.
Taking its name from the Italian word for transparent, the Castelli Men's Trasparente 4 Long-Sleeve Jersey blurs into the background on chilly training rides without the bulkiness of a protective riding jacket. The Trasparente 4 occupies the middle ground between jacket and jersey, making it a go-to choice for spring and autumn rides when a jacket is overkill, yet a regular jersey leaves you inadequately prepared for blustery conditions and oncoming showers.
It's constructed with Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus along the front panel and sleeves, which provides full windproof protection and repels oncoming showers from soaking you to the core. By placing a windproof fabric along the leading edges, you'll remain insulated from chilly breezes when you're riding along at a brisk cadence. Castelli then places breathable thermal fabric along the back panel to exhaust built-up heat and reduce the jersey's likelihood of soaking up perspiration.
- Minimalist feel of a jersey, wind-blocking protection of jacket
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus blocks chilly breezes, repels showers
- Breathable thermal fabric at backside for temperature regulation
- Lightweight, form-fitting design provides "barely there" feel
- Full-length Vislon zip for smooth operation and durability
- Zippered chest pocket, three rear pockets for ample storage
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions
- Jacquard internal elastic waist for a secure fit