- Detail Images
Lead the pack.
The Castelli Men's Team Sky Aero Race 5.1 Full-Zip Jersey brings you not only improved aerodynamics, but also comfort, durability, and sporty style on the road. Weighing in at 40 grams less than the standard jersey, this jersey hits the scale at a meager 103 grams for a barely-even-there feeling, while the updated fabrics on the front and back showed a 2-watt gain in the wind tunnel for race-leading aerodynamics.
Comfort comes to you in the lightweight polyester fabric that dries almost instantly and wicks sweat, while the mesh arm bands and 3D mesh on the back enhances breathability to help prevent overheating. Silicone gripper elastic on the waistband locks down the fit to eliminate irritating ride-ups, and the compression band on the three rear pockets keeps all of your essentials firmly in place without moving or bouncing along on the ride.
- Be faster than ever before with this lightweight, durable jersey
- Polyester fabric dry quickly and enhance overall aerodynamics
- Slim fit keeps the cool comfort close to your skin
- Mesh arm bands and mesh back prevents overheating
- Silicone gripper elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place
- Three rear pockets bring along essentials with minimal jostling
- Q & A
As pro as it gets
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
I've owned some Castelli products before but this jersey is definitely on the higher end. The fabric is soft and stretchy and the fit is pure race. I highly recommend buying a size up. I'm 5'11", 162 lbs and usually wear a medium. I ordered a medium and it was way too tight, especially in the arms. I don't have super skinny Chris Froome arms so I returned it for a size large. It's perfect. The printing is crisp, the pockets are tight, the sleeves are just the right length. It looks and feels so awesome. Thanks CC for an easy exchange.
Runs really really small otherwise good
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I got this kit for my husband who is large in cycling gear...it was WAY too small. I am a 120lb 5'5" female and it fit me only slightly loose - on him it looked like a child's fit! On a different note the kit itself is amazing! great quality, chamois is perfect amount of padding and the material is light and breathable. Wish it would have fit him - extraordinary product!