Weather the storm.
With a multi-day stretch of rainy forecasts threatening to derail your outdoor training plans, reach for your Castelli Women's Superleggera Jacket and head out the door with confidence that it will keep you dry through the storm. Unlike old school rain shells, this jacket balances breathability and weather protection to fend off clammy overheating as you hammer out tempo intervals under the clouds.
When stormy clouds blow over and the sun comes back out, the Superleggera's light fabric lets it pack away easily into a jersey pocket or small saddle pack until the next front rolls in. As a final touch, Castelli wisely adds a completely waterproof panel of fabric at the back of the jacket as well, which won't soak through when you're dealing with wheel spray and wet roads for miles on end.
- An ultralight jacket for wet, windy days
- Streamlined cut fits over a jersey or baselayer
- Waterproof Stretch Torrent back panel seals out wheel spray
- Pertex Quantum main fabric repels water and blocks wind
- Multiple reflective accents help you stay seen from all angles