Spettacolo RoS Glove
Castelli left no stone unturned when developing the Spettacolo RoS Glove. Their goal was to fix everything they didn't like about winter gloves and create something that is warm but not bulky, easy to get on and off, and resists the elements while remaining breathable and comfortable. Rain or shine, these gloves excel in both wet and dry conditions, with smart features that make winter riding more enjoyable.
They're made of a stretchy, water-resistant, windproof outer shell that blocks cold wind while shedding light to moderate precipitation. The shell houses PrimaLoft Gold insulation that stays warm without adding weight or bulk. To address comfort, Castelli uses a soft inner liner that won't interfere with sweaty hands, and a water-resistant zippered closure that lets you open the gloves almost completely, allowing easy on and off without dreaded liner pull-out. Castelli finishes the glove with silicone print on the palm engineered for optimal grip on the bars, as well as touchscreen inserts on the fingertip so you can operate your phone without subjecting your fingers to the cold.
- Winter cycling glove that excels in both wet & dry conditions
- Shell blocks wind and moisture while remaining breathable
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent zipper simplifies on/off and slims up the glove
- Soft inner liner is comfortable against your skin
- Silicone print on palm & fingers improves grip on the bars
- Touchscreen compatibility allows phone use without cold fingers
- Castelli continues to revolutionize inclement weather gear
- Q & A
Really narrow cuffs
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
While I don't think I'll return these, I had some high hopes these would be great gloves. Unfortunately, I think Castelli made a design flaw here. I found them just way too tight at the wrist. It's very difficult to completely zip the zipper and that's with normal sized arms. It's impossible to wear a watch with these gloves. I did use them during a 23deg ride and they were more than warm enough. I just wish Castelli would have made some more roominess in the cuff to allow the glove to be pulled over watches and sleeves.
7.2 - 8in
(18.4 - 20.3cm)
8 - 8.7in
(20.3 - 22.2cm)
8.7 - 9.5in
(22.2 - 24.1cm)
9.5 - 10.2in
(24.1 - 26cm)
6.5 - 7.2in
(16.6 - 18.4cm)
7.2 - 7.9in
(18.4 - 20.2cm)
7.9 - 8.7in
(20.2 - 22cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.