- Detail Images
A jersey with purpose.
Temperate rides are right around the corner and have us motivated for long days in the saddle. While the daylight is still a little limited, it has our rides starting at bordering on chilly in the early morning hours and late afternoons. For rides like these when we are squeezing in just a few hours and don't want to carry a ton of gear, it's nice to have a highly adaptable jersey and that is exactly what you get with the Scopo Jersey from Castelli.
For the Scopo, Castelli uses its Warmer fabric placing a fleecy material inside the jersey creating soft warmth next to your skin while the 100% polyester fibers wick away perspiration. This is oh so important when starting off the ride when its cooler and the temps heat up and the ability to transfer moisture is key in the prevention of feeling clammy. The extended sleeve length prevents gaps between the end of the sleeves and your gloves keeping drafts at bay. On the front, a full-length zipper gives you the ability to quickly dump heat on climbs and it's fully covered so the burgundy Castelli logo across the chest is prominent and lines up perfectly from both sides. At the rear, an elastic waistband keeps the jersey from creeping up and three rear pockets haul calories and just about anything else you might need while enjoying the milder weather.
- A long-sleeve jersey versatile enough for variable days
- Castelli Warmer material insulates while transporting moisture
- Breathable fabric prevents overheating when temps warm up
- Longer sleeves ensure full coverage while reaching to the bars
- Full-length covered zip allows for temperature regulation
- Three rear pockets for ample storage
- Elastic waist offers a secure fit