Some claim it to be the hardest climb in professional cycling, and some avoid it altogether. However, Castelli’s designs the Mortirolo Glove after cycling’s infamous climb and draws inspiration from the mixed weather that tends to occupy its switchbacks. Constructed with Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper fabric that provides windproof protection and splash resistance from looming clouds and fog, the Mortirolo is rated to withstand 45-59 degree F conditions with ease. The silicone grip seems confident on the bars even in the wet, and the convenient back-of-hand zipper is easy to use while stopping at the café stop near the summit.
- Cool weather cycling glove named after one of cycling's destination climbs
- Windproof and splash-resistant fabric protects during mixed conditions
- Palm provides the grip needed for confindent descents and wet weather riding
- Zippered back secures the fit and reduces the jersey snags of hook-and-loop straps
- Item #CSTZ7DP
- Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper
- zipper on back of hand
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2.8oz (79g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.