Hardy doesn't even begin to properly encapsulate the tenacious attitude of the Carhartt Men's Zip-To-Thigh Bib Overalls. Constructed with a durable, heavyweight duck canvas material, these bibs are ideal for just about any work-oriented task you can throw at it. That being said, the bib is unlined, so if you require extra warmth, it's suggested that you layer up appropriately with long johns. Meanwhile, the ankle-to-thigh zippers make for easy entry and exit, and multiple pockets and hammer loops keep all of your tools close at hand.
- Tough bib overalls built for work
- Durable duck canvas maintains longevity
- Unlined design offers added versatility
- Multiple pockets keep necessities organized
- Chap-style cleanout bottoms accommodate knee pads
- Q & A
A bit too stiff
I got these and the non zip-to-thigh version primarily for car camping, wanting something with warmth and durability. I ended up liking the others more, as they were a little less stiff on the sides (although they are still quite stiff!). The buckle is a little bit annoying to use, but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. I ordered these in a size 32x32, and they're a little long and baggy.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.