- Detail Images
For the men that still find themselves welding things together, sawing things apart, or screwing things down even after they’ve gone home for the day, Carhartt designed the Rugged Flex Rigby Straight-Fit Pant. They carry many qualities of a workpant: stretch where you need it, heavyweight material, reinforced pockets, and a tapered leg opening to fit over boots. But the slim legs and relaxed waist look and feel more like the pants you’d wear at your BBQ in the backyard or out to the bar.
- Casual dungarees rugged enough for work
- Whatever you’re doing is easier to do with more stretch
- Slim seat and thigh aren’t too tight or too loose
- 2 front pockets with 1 hidden zippered pocket
- Belt loops sewn on the seam for strength
- Tapered leg opening fits over boots