Rugged with a little stretch.
The Rugged Flex Rigby Shorts were made in line with Carhartt's ubiquitous style and unparalleled durability. Built with Rugged Flex technology, the shorts are tough enough for long workdays, and offer a light stretch to move with you wherever you go. A unique side pocket offers storage for your utility knife during the workday, or your cellphone when you're out and about.
- Rugged canvas shorts made with Carhartt's classic style
- Durable cotton-blend construction handles long workdays
- Rugged Flex build offers light stretch for mobility
- Additional cellphone pocket on right leg
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34
Great fit (34, can wear with/without belt), nice weight, durable material (as expected from Carhartt), and the side pocket is a perfect size/location for my phone. Hard to beat for $22.46 (on sale). Ordered one pair, loved them, just ordered 2 more.
When you find something you like for a good price, get multiples. Constantly trying to replace old favorites and new stuff is always spendier, or frankly the ‘updated’ design sucks.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.