- Detail Images
Work hard, this shirt can keep up.
Your to-do list is long today, from trimming the hedges to driving a few nails into the loose floorboard. You suit up for the day in your handy Carhartt Men's Foreman Solid Long-Sleeve Work Shirt, grab your tool box, and head toward the shed. As you start up the chain saw, you accidentally splash yourself with chainsaw oil, but your Foreman has Stain breaker, which makes it easy to get out even the toughest oil spots. The Rugged Flex sleeves make it so you can have your full range of motion, so you can trim even the branches high above your head or the awkwardly low ones. And when you're ready to switch gears, stuff your chest pockets full of nails and screws galore. While you're laboring away at getting those boards secure, your Carhartt shirt can handle the strenuous wear with its triple-stitched main seams.
- A hardcore cotton work shirt for takin' care of business
- Triple-stitched seams for durability
- Stain-resistant technology keeps fabric spot-free
- Two expandable chest pockets for stashing tools and pieces
- Flexible construction makes moving easy and unimpaired