Crane Pro Carbon Split Snowboard - 2023
Why We Like The Crane Pro Carbon Split Snowboard
Because we see the backcountry as our personal terrain park, we love the freestyle capabilities of the Crane Pro Carbon Split Snowboard. This high-tech deck delivers everything we need for a full day of fun beyond the resort. Cardiff's Pro Carbon construction knocks weight off our setup while increasing responsiveness for a poppy and playful trip up and down the mountain.
Like all of Cardiff's boards, the Crane is shaped with a combination radial and progressive sidecut that adds speed to our shred without sacrificing carve-ability. Between this swift silhouette and a graphic-infused sintered base, our backcountry buddies are unlikely to catch up, giving us more time to dip into bowls and discover naturally-formed kickers.
- Freeride split for adventurous, high-energy backcountry boarders
- Directional deck with fluid and floaty features for poppy pow play
- Switch-friendly tail for shredders who spin and butter in powder
- Hybrid HALFcamber65 blends poppy camber with smooth-gliding rocker
- High-speed RADIcALSIDECUT combines radial and progressive lines
- Medium-to-stiff flex, dependent on length, for optimal board control
- Carbon layup above and below core for lightweight, responsive spring
- Titanal and wood TITANcore dampens triax carbon to ease choppiness
- Item #CDS001L