Check mate, winter.
With a race fit and a blend of breathable, and fleecy-warm fibers, the Capo Men's SX Long-Sleeve Jersey for Men is the perfect jersey for hitting the pavement when the temps are dipping down outside. Capo's own Alpino microfiber wraps you up with fibers that are soft against your skin, trapping body heat within their fibers so you can stay warm, while transporting perspiration away. These two properties come together to provide you with the breathability you need when climbing up long and tedious hills, and the warmth you need when the canyon descent to follow is breezy and cold. But one of our favorite parts of Alpino microfiber isn't just its wicking and warmth, but its weight. Alpino is incredibly light, with a feel that doesn't seem much heavier than your summer weight jersey, allowing you to stay comfortable, without feeling overly bulky on the bike. The lightweight feel is coupled with a slim, race-ready fit, keeping your winter kit on par with summer even further, and is topped off with all of the extras you'd expect, like pocket space for your riding essentials, and a full-length locking front zipper so you can dump heat on the fly.
- Toasty jersey that doesn’t skimp on breathability
- Lightweight fabric feels like summer weight plus warmth
- Fleecy interior traps body heat within its fibers
- Form-fitting design keeps you feeling race-ready
- Full-length YKK zipper with lockable pull lets you dump heat
- Three back pockets stow your gummy bears and jerky
- Italian made to ensure top quality and fit