- Detail Images
A smooth finish.
A lot of similarities exist between the high deserts of California and Italy—both of which inspired the design of Capo's Padrone Aero Men's Jersey. Designed in California and crafted in Italy, this jersey is made from 14 panels of Swiss-made fabrics that have been meticulously sewn together to yield an aerodynamic fit suitable for competitive racers and serious cyclists. The fabrics were then treated with Schoeller Coldblack technology to reduce the amount of sunlight dark fabrics absorb, leaving you cool and comfortable under the intense sunlight you'll encounter when you're riding through rolling Tuscan vineyards or the Napa Valley.
- Aerodynamic jersey suitable for race day and intense training
- Schoeller Coldblack fabric reduces heat buildup to keep body cool
- Swiss-made fabrics manage moisture and protects against UV rays
- Rear elastic waist and arm promote visibility in low light
- Water-resistant zippered pocket protects electronics from moisture
- Three large drop-in pockets for small tools and energy snacks
- Anatomic patterning matches body positioning while riding