- Detail Images
The best of comfort, performance, and progression.
Inspired by the breathtaking architecture from the SFMOMA, the Capo Men's Museo Jersey features a 13-panel pattern comprised of premium Italian fabrics for long-wearing durability. The super lightweight Micro knit fabric rapidly transfers moisture and offers a silky next-to-skin feel, while mesh inserts underneath the sleeve and along the side panels manage ventilation to prevent overheating on hotter days. Reflective inserts give you increased visbility for rides in low-light conditions, and the full-length 4mm YKK zipper with lockable slider provides you with a quick and convenient release of excess heat.
- Architecture-inspired looks blend with top-tier performance
- Poly fabric wicks sweat away from skin for soft, dry comfort
- Form-fitting design keeps wicking, breathable fabric close
- Reflective inserts enhance your overall visibility
- Multiple pockets at the jersey's rear stash essentials
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
First time I wore this jersey, the back pocket tore away from the jersey, only had my phone in the pocket and pulled it out once. The materiel is so sheer, I had no confidence it would not tear again in that spot or another. Also, this shirt was very short in the front, if I stood up straight the white trim of my bib's showed.