- Detail Images
Devil of a climb.
Inspired by the serpentine road that snakes its way up California's Mount Diablo, our latest CC-exclusive collaboration with Capo honors the longest, driest, hottest climbs we take on in the summer. Whether you've ridden Diablo yourself under the hot sun, stood among the scrub brush cheering for the pros in May, or have only seen it on a computer or television screen, a punishing climb is something we all can get behind.
Though we have strong opinions on naming and graphics at Competitive, we know better than to take on the intricacies of fit and design ourselves. We left the construction of the Diablo up to Capo, as we often do, and trusted the platform of the brand's Super Corsa bib shorts to create the kit we envisioned. Stabilizing, medium-gauge Lycra provides the muscle support you'll want when you task your legs with miles of shade-less, switchbacking ascents, and a chamois made by the experts at Elastic Interface addresses cushioning for sensitive areas. It yields to your movements and remains breathable on even the most stagnant, wind-deprived days.
- CC-exclusive bib short inspired by dizzying Mt. Diablo
- Form-fitting cut is race-inspired
- Medium-gauge Lycra supports and stabilizes muscles
- Wide leg grippers hold each leg in place without pinching
- Elastic Interface chamois breathes as it cushions
- Airy mesh bib wicks moisture efficiently under a jersey
- Reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
- Q & A
Overall solid bibs
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Overall solid bibs, great chamois, and overall good construction. I did have a section on one bib strap missing stitching which was a little disappointing for a piece in this price range. Fit is true to size, and overall good quality.
what is the length of legs ?