- Detail Images
Push it to the limit.
Built for big guys that like big speed and big airs, the Capita Wide WarpSpeed Snowboard is designed to charge hard all over every inch of the mountain. A bevy of high-performing features come together for a powerful board that carves hard, floats in powder, and manhandles just about everything in between.
The WarpSpeed's formula to high-speed freeride domination starts with its Mountain V2 profile, which is mostly camber for response and edge hold, with rocker at the nose for float in the deep stuff, and a flat-to-rocker section at the tail that helps you transition smoothly out of turns and power through fresh landings. Its mid-stiff flex won't give out on you when you're railing carves or charging steep terrain. Carbon V-Tech and new Holysheet fiberglass deliver a dynamic feel and tons of pop, while the urethane topsheet anchor soaks up chatter to help you fly smoothly over choppy snow. Capita finished it off with their new, ultra-dense Hyperdrive base to satisfy the speed junkie in you.
- Built for big dudes who shred hard and fast
- Mountain V2 profile balances pop, stability, and float
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive and powerful
- Carbon fiber V's channel energy without adding weight
- Panda core is lightweight, yet super-strong and poppy
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Hyperdrive base is ultra-dense for extreme speed
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I stole this board from a buddy for a day and WOW was I impressed. This thing absolutely rips. It holds an edge real well and is super fun to turn. It's extremely stable at high speeds and really lightweight considering the fact that I was on a 165cm. I normally ride boards around 155-162cm depending on the day and where I'm riding so I was a little bit worried at first but I didn't even notice having all that extra board under my feet.
If you have any quetsions about this board or want to talk sizing shoot me an email or give me a call!