Mother's little helper.
Conceptualized by long-time legend in the game, Corey Smith, the Capita Spring Break Powder boards are essentially surfboards for the snow, and the Powder Pill Snowboard may just be the biggest wave-fiend of them all. Designed to be thin and lightweight while still teeming with top-tier performance, the Powder Pill combines a buoyant SurfliteCore with a Surf Rocker camber profile and wide shoulders, resulting in a ride that floats over the deepest pow with a feeling that's damn close to zero gravity.
- Unique powder stick for surfing the deepest snow of the year
- Surf Rocker profile mimics surfboard profiles for easy float
- Tapered directional shape keeps nose up waist-deep snow
- Surflite core is thicker, yet light and more buoyant
- Forged Carbon Quad packs energizes the board's response
- Holysheet fiberglass lends a more powerful, dynamic ride
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for lightning-quick speed
- Capita's Spring Break line designed by icon and artist, Corey Smith