CapitaSpring Break Tree Hunter Mini Snowboard - Men's
- Detail Images
Surf the earth.
Sized down from its top-selling big brother board, the Capita Spring Break Tree Hunter Mini Snowboard shaves off ten centimeters and brings seriously nimble control and effortless float to days spent surfing powder in, around, and out of trees. Don't let its smaller size fool you—this uniquely-shaped brainchild of Corey Smith and Capita is just as adept at surfing pow as the rest of the Spring Break tribe.
Again, just like its older brother, the Tree Hunter Mini can attribute its deep-snow success to the huge nose combined with a set-back stance and tapered swallow tail, all of which work together to keep the nose from dipping and ensuring it stays afloat in powder minimal effort. Its Surf Rocker profile models itself after surfboard rocker, which uses a long flat section underfoot and smooth-arcing tip and tail rocker, resulting in zero-gravity float that won't compromise the way it handles. Next on the list is the Surflite core, which is thicker than standard cores, yet way less dense, which gives it extra buoyancy along with an ultralight feel. So, on days when your resort is covered in over a foot of fresh, bust out the Tree Hunter Mini and treat the entire mountain as if it were one big party wave.
- Smaller-sized model of the powder slaying Tree hunter
- Surf Rocker profile enables easy slashes and pow-surfing
- Tapered directional shape lifts nose up in waist-deep snow
- Surflite core is thicker, yet light and more buoyant
- Forged Carbon Quad Packs power up your board's response
- Holysheet fiberglass enhance strength and liveliness
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Ultradrive base is exceptionally dense to keep you cooking