Ride like Sleepy.
The little brother to Scott Stevens' full-size pro board, the Capita Scott Stevens Mini Snowboard offers Sleepy Stevens' pro graphic on a mini-chassis for your aspiring shredder to learn the ropes of the park with. Starting with the Freedom Mini profile, this board is rockered with edges raised off the snow for catch-free riding and playful buttering around the slopes. Its true twin and soft flex further adds to its easy progression in and out of the park, while the Micro-Glass wrap helps initiate turns and keep the feel snappy underfoot. A poppy, lightweight FSC-certified Select Core makes for snappy ollies and quick response, and the HTP extruded base withstands repeated impacts on rails and boxes in the park.
- Sized-down version of Scott Stevens' pro model park board
- Rockered profile helps prevent catching an edge
- Soft flex and twin shape promotes a freestyle mindset
- Lightweight, poppy wood core is snappy and nimble
- Micro-Glass maintains a consistent flex for easy turn initiation
- HTP extruded base is easy to maintain and ultra-durable
- Q & A
Report from my young shredder (12 y.o.) â My new board is flexible, super light and awesome in the park... and I like graphics.â
Give the kids what they want!
Last year Scott Stevens Pro graphic was one of the baddest on the market, everyone wanted it. Now its in little dudes sizes, so your kid can have all the style on hill. Its built on a super easy to ride platform so new rider or not, they can grip it and rip it without being stuck on their butts all day. More smiles is the name of the game, the SS mini keeps snowboarding fun!