Full speed ahead.
This one's for all the punks, rail rats, dirtbags, and outcasts who make their own rules and keep snowboarding interesting. The Capita Outsiders Snowboard is a freestyle weapon for riders who like to ollie slow signs right in front of ski patrol, send the biggest jumps in the park, and don't know the meaning of the words "speed check".
The Resort profile camber places mellow camber from insert to insert for reliable edge hold and pop, with small flat zones at the tip and tail to give it a more forgiving, predictable feel and better stability on landings. This allows you to have the confidence you need to progress your riding without compromising performance. It has a slightly stiffer flex than the Ultrafear, and it's equipped with carbon stringers that increase pop off the lip without tacking on weight.
- Poppy and powerful park performance for high-speed freestyle
- Camber with small flat zones for response with less catchy feel
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Medium-stiff flex meant for big jumps and towering pipes
- Carbon fiber beams channel energy withiout adding weight
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Canadian Maple Dual core enhances durability and control
- Superdrive sintered base is extra-dense for durability and glide