Mega Splitboard - 2023
Why We Like The Mega Split Splitboard
We can't take our eyes off of it—Capita has finally unveiled the Mega Mercury Splitboard. Built with the same essence as their light Mercury snowboard line, we're completely ready to hike unreal distances into the snowy and ride big, bad, and monstrous backcountry booters.
For starters—this things got power. Fusing their Resort V2 Camber Profile with Pure Megacarbon layups on top of a HyperDrive base means we'll be an unstoppable stampede headed down slope. The profile gives plenty of spring for hopping sky-high out of wind lips while also giving grip on the skin track and float in powder. But we have to say that our favorite part is its dedicated splitboard core—Capita crafted it with Poplar wood that has a consistent feel and an extremely lightweight making the trek to the top way less begrudging.
- Capita's snow-slaying splitboard from the popular Mercury line
- Directional camber gives bursting pop and unyielding traction
- Mid-to-stiffer flex keeps you stable on bumpy backcountry chunder
- 3D Ascend core is an ultralight chassis you won't mind hiking on
- Pure MegaCarbon over biax/biax laminates for smooth flexing power
- Fast HyperDrive base is deep and porous to retain wax for longer
- Comes with Union's Expedition skins and Union Pro hardware
- Item #CPTO08U