- Detail Images
Bring beach vibes to the mountain and get barreled in frozen white waves on the Capita x Spring Break Diamond Tail Snowboard. This dedicated pow ripper has a ridiculously tapered shape for effortless float in the deepest, fluffiest snow and a unique blended sidecut helps you rip soulful pow carves.
With a nose that's nearly 10cm wider than the tail, you couldn't sink this board if you tried. And when you factor in the board's Surf Rock profile, you can head out on the deepest days without worrying about getting bogged down. Inspired by the thicker, yet ultralight, cores of surfboards, the Surflite core is designed for maximum buoyancy in frozen seas of snow. New for this season, Capita decided to add forged carbon diamond packs around the inserts for lightning-fast response when you're weaving through trees and exploding out of pow slashes.
- An unsinkable powder board with an ultra-tapered shape
- Flat profile with Surf Rocker for effortless float
- Tapered directional shape won't sink
- Medium flex is powerful yet surfy
- Surflite core designed for maximum buoyancy
- Forged Carbon Diamond Packs enhance response
- Triax over biax with Bi-Resin is super durable
- Gorgeous custom-stained black cherry veneer