Keeping snowboarding fun.
Keeping snowboarding's rebellious streak alive, the Capita Defenders of Awesome Snowboard is a label-defying board built for popping, spinning, and stomping across the entire mountain. A Good Wood award-winner every year that it's been in existence, this freestyle favorite delivers the perfect blend of pop, stability, and looseness so you can wildcard your way from park to peak.
The All-Terrain V2 profile combines mellow camber between the inserts for pop, power, and edge hold, with flat areas outside the bindings and a tiny bit of rocker just before the tip and tail to give the board a forgiving feel and improved float in powder. Dual carbon rods running vertically down the board increase pop and rebound, and the KEVLAR-bound sidewalls enhance impact-resistance and prevent breaks. The FSC-certified Dual core uses sustainably-harvested poplar to create a lightweight and lively feel, with beech inserts running down the center to prevent binding blowouts and increase durability. Its true twin profile allows unrestricted switch trickery, but don't let that keep you from taking this thing out of the park—it offers a fun, lively ride anywhere on the mountain.
- All-mountain awesomeness that's fun to ride anywhere
- More stable and forgiving version of traditional camber
- Medium flex for all-terrain versatility
- Light, yet strong core from sustainably harvested trees
- Carbon rods and KEVLAR® sidewalls improve strength and pop
- Special Blend fiberglass offers smooth, consistent flex
- Magic Bean plant-based resin is less harmful to environment
- Superdrive base is extra-dense for durability