Enter the dark side.
Drop into the dark side of all-terrain destruction with the Capita Black Snowboard of Death. This freeride board pillages powder, slays steeps, and terrorizes trees with effortless float, powerful response, and quick-turning agility. Made for powerful riders, the Black Snowboard of Death features a stiffer flex that's best suited for pointing it down steeps and carving at scary-fast speeds.
Its directional shape and slight tapering naturally sink the tail in deeper snow, keeping the nose up and planing on epic powder days. Further contributing to the board's freeride prowess, its Alpine V1 profile features rocker at the nose, a flat tail, and camber underfoot. Ultimately, this produces an ideal combination of effortless float in powder, razor-sharp response for charging steeps, and powerful edge hold to carve with precision. New for this season is the Carbon KEVLAR Battering Ram + Carbon Fleece Power Shield, which yields an ideal blend of dynamic response and bombproof strength. And if that wasn't enough, the Hyperdrive NC12 base with Capita's new Moonshot Pro-Tune will ensure you're the fastest rider on the hill.
- Hard-charging all-terrain slayer for destroying everything
- Alpine V1 Profile is poppy and responsive, yet stable
- Stiffer flex for high-speed charging and going big
- Carbon and KEVLAR additives for maximum strength and performance
- Hover core is extremely light and damps chatter
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Urethane topsheet anchor for advanced shock absorption