Grown-up weather protection with kid-friendly touches.
They say wolverines never get wet, and, assuming they wear the Canada Goose Wolverine Boys' Pant most of the time, it's easy to believe. These bibs, which feature adjustable elastic suspenders and an elasticized waist for comfort, are made of Arctic-Tech nylon and cotton fabric, with a DWR coating to repel water and internal gaiters to keep snow from creeping up the legs. They also boast a reinforced seat and reinforced knees, along with a breathable laminated layer to prevent seepage when your boy's sitting or kneeling. The tricot lining will keep him comfortable, and the Gosling Graduate System lets you extend the legs, so you won't be out of luck when he hits his growth spurt three weeks after he gets these pants.
- Arctic-Tech nylon and cotton fabric with a DWR coating
- Reinforced seat and knees with a laminated waterproof and breathable layer
- Brushed-tricot-lined upper torso and storm flap
- Internal snow gaiters with silicon elastic
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Gosling Graduate System and Goose I.D. hand-me-down label
- Elasticized waist
- Reflective piping on cuffs