That glacier isn't going to cross itself.
The Camp USA XLC 490 crampon is a superlight aluminum alloy crampon suitable for general mountaineering and glacier travel. This crampon is sturdier than standard aluminum crampons due to Camp USA's innovative 3D shaped construction (pressed, not bent) on the front platform. Although rugged, aluminum crampons are only good for soft snow; rock and ice climbs require steel points. It is compatible with most hiking boots and classic mountaineering boots.
- Superlight 12-point crampon for general mountaineering
- 3D pressed frame maximizes strength, stability, and performance
- Universal strap-on is compatible with most boots
- Wear indicators at sides show when it's time to replace
- New anti-balling plates and carry case included