Accommodating ever-thinning ropes.
Camp USA made the Piu 2 Belay Kit to accommodate the skinnier climbing ropes that get more and more popular over the years. It handles single ropes as skinny as 8.9mm, and twin or half ropes as thin as 7.6mm. Camp USA narrowed the slots that the ropes slide through to create better tension when you're rappelling and lowering, and there are smooth teeth for more friction while braking. The Piu 2's unique design also includes a diagonal cable that helps prevent the rope from jamming and rubbing. This kit includes Camp USA's HMS Compact Lock Carabiner with standard screw lock gate and a keylock nose to prevent snagging when you're going off belay.
- Belay device and locking carabiner made for skinny climbing ropes
- Large diameter compatibility for both twin and single climbing ropes
- Large rigging hole allows auto-block belays from anchors
- Secondary hole can be used as lever for releasing tension
- HMS Compact Lock Carabiner features screw lock and keylock nose