- Detail Images
Keep your water close.
Pop one of the included flasks out of the CamelBak Ultra Pro Hydration Vest while you're stretching out that hamstring that always causes you grief when you run marathons. Camelbak made this vest out of stretchy ripstop and 3D mesh for well-ventilated cush that you barely feel, and the included Quick Stow flasks collapse when empty for compact storage. This vest has just enough capacity to include snacks for longer runs, and there are two additional pockets designed specifically for smartphones and rain shells.
- Ultralight running vest with two Quick Stow hydration flasks
- Flasks are lightweight, collapsible, and come with bite valves
- Harness capacity suitable for food and gear
- 3D ventilated mesh assures proper airflow
- Zippered pocket secures smartphones
- Stretch pocket stores rain shells
- Q & A
research research research
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I looked at 10 sites and read a ton of reviews on this.....Most hogwash so I will add mine.....I am 230 lbs, 6'2" with a a 48" chest. This fits perfectly on me. I read a ton of complaints on cell phone pocket. Frankly I think people must not know how to put something in an expandable pocket because my iPhone X fits as desired. Super happy about this vest.