CamelBak T.O.R.O. Protector 8L Backpack
Select style & size:Select options
- Deep Forest/Brilliant Blue, One Sizesale $69.99
Strong like bull.
Built like a bull, but at only a fraction of the size the CamelBak T.O.R.O. Protector 8L Pack is ready to shield you from big hits as you blast down the trail. It combines the CamelBak hydration technology you know and love with CE Level II protection to keep you safe on the trail, letting you feel nearly invincible when you rail into banked berms and chunky rock gardens.
The T.O.R.O. Protector Pack loads you up with CamelBak's CRUX hydration reservoir, featuring quicklink technology for easy filling and cleaning, plus a faster flow rate to ensure your thirst is quenched quickly on the trail. On top of the bladder, the pack has space to stow five additional liters worth of gear, so you can keep loaded up on the tools you need, and a layer in case a storm cloud creeps over the horizon. Speaking of tools, the pack comes with integrated tool organization to keep your CO2, patch kit and multi-tool within arm's reach for quick trailside fixes. Outside you'll find the straps and buckles you need for securing your helmet and pads to the ride, so you can ditch the sweaty protection gear for the climb, but keep them easy to access before you drop back in up top.
- A sturdy but compact bag for hydration and protection
- CE Level II back protection helps absorb big crashes
- CRUX reservoir offers ample water with fast flowing valve
- Keep your tools organized with integrated tool compartments
- Helmet and armor carry stows pads for hot climbs
- Stability belt doubles as cargo compression to secure your gear
- Dual sternum straps cinch the protective pad against back
Great half day pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Perfect for rides of 4hrs or so...I'd recommend getting a a pack with more storage if you're doing longer outings and need more snacks plus a rain shell or jacket. Otherwise I've thoroughly enjoyed this pack and highly recommend