Do you K.U.D.U?
Although it's the lightest and tightest pack in CamelBak's K.U.D.U. collection, the CamelBak K.U.D.U. 8 Hydration Pack still offers the same level of CE-certified back protection as its big brother versions. It's built for aggressive mountain bike riders who want protection on shorter, less gear-intensive rides. The main compartment features plenty of space for extra layers and tools (such as the included bike tool organizer roll), while the Impact Protector back panel is designed to absorb over 94% of impact in a crash when you're barreling around berms or through tight trees.
- Protective hydration pack for aggressive mountain biking
- Impact Protector back panel absorbs 94% of impact in a crash
- 3-liter hydration reservoir helps keep you hydrated on the trail
- Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip
- Included bike tool roll keeps all of your bike essentials in place
- Rain cover keeps your gear dry if caught in a downpour
- Adjustable sternum straps and hipbelt help stabilize the load
- External attachment points carry a helmet and additional pads
- Q & A
Camelback KUDU packs - GREAT!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I own the KUDU 8 and 12 packs. They carry a lot of gear comfortably. I first purchased the 12 for mountain biking safety because of the back pad in the pack that provides protection in the event of a fall/ crash. I can get all my bike tools, jacket, food and drinks in it, and it wears comfortably. I liked it so much that I bought the 8 for everyday use, though it would be equally useful for mountain biking. Very good equipment!