The Caddis Nevada Tube will be the first thing you reach for when the ice melts off the mountain lakes and fish are looking to fatten up after a long, cold winter. The stillwater-specific U-shape allows you to quickly kick this boat out to your favorite fishing hole while remaining maneuverable when you need to navigate the boat into a tight inlet. Attach those flies that fail to produce fish on the included dry fly patch, and secure your rod to the front rod holder when you need to let your arms rest after a hard-fought battle with a trophy trout.
- A float tube for stillwater fly fishing
- U-shape design excels on lakes and ponds
- Durable materials withstand heavy wear and tear
- Backrest air bladder provides additional comfort
- Six pockets for fly boxes, fishing line, and lunch
- Additional backrest pockets keeps extra layers close