A little ice in the guides never deterred you.
Most anglers call it quits once the snow flies, but you just suit up in the Caddis Men's Hybrid Extreme Elements Stockingfoot Waders and indulge in some of the best midge fishing of the year. Their neoprene legs provide warmth during the coldest months of the year, and the fleece-lined handwarmer pockets give your fingers a place to warm up before you attempt to thread 7x tippet through the eye of size 22 midge.
- Waders designed for fly fishing during the winter months
- Hybrid design combines thick neoprene with waterproof polyester
- Seams are taped, stitched, and glued for durability
- Reinforced knees provide additional resistance to wear
- Adjustable suspenders for a customized fit
- Fleece-lined pockets give cold fingers a place get warm