A little ice in the guides never deterred you.
Most anglers call it quits once the snow flies, but you just suit up in the Caddis Men's Hybrid Extreme Elements Stockingfoot Waders and indulge in some of the best midge fishing of the year. Their neoprene legs provide warmth during the coldest months of the year, and the fleece-lined handwarmer pockets give your fingers a place to warm up before you attempt to thread 7x tippet through the eye of size 22 midge.
- Waders designed for fly fishing during the winter months
- Hybrid design combines thick neoprene with waterproof polyester
- Seams are taped, stitched, and glued for durability
- Reinforced knees provide additional resistance to wear
- Adjustable suspenders for a customized fit
- Fleece-lined pockets give cold fingers a place get warm
- Q & A
Excellent Budget Choice
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As someone who's on their 3rd and 4th set of waders this season, I can vouch for these ones. I picked these up for steelhead fishing in the spring and fall, and also for duck hunting. Although not the most glamorous waders out there, they are well built and have held up to brush, swamps, rocks, and sticks that I've blasted through to get to the rivers and duck blinds in them.
What I like most is that they're warm, yet light weight because of the hybrid design. Traditional neoprene duck hunting waders are heavy....These allow me to layer underneath and keep warm, without feeling like the Michelin man.
tried them out this week end .spent 3 days in water never got a chill nice and light great waders