Teach them while they're young.
Watching a kid land their first fish on a fly rod can be one of the most rewarding experiences for an angler, but it's not going to be all that enjoyable for the kid if they're in a pair of waders that are three sizes to big for them. Designed especially for young anglers, the Caddis Kids' Breathable Stockingfoot Waders keep pint-sized feather-pushers dry and comfortable as they learn the basics of casting and eventually land that first fish, which will undoubtedly be bigger than any fish you've ever caught—beginner's luck.
- Kid-specific waders for young fly fishers
- Waterproof and breathable construction with taped seams
- Integrated gravel guards keep river debris out of boots
- Front chest pocket keeps a few small snacks close at hand
- Wader belt and repair kit included
- Q & A
Updated Sizing Info
A size chart for these waders can be found here:
What are the sizes on these waders?
Is there a size chart or size guidance?