Out for the rest of the day.
Keep the Caddis Men's Breathable Stockingfoot Waders in your car just in case you get the chance to skip out of work early to go catch a few fish. Between their waterproof, breathable membrane and taped, glued, and stitched seams, these basic waders provide all the protection you need for those quick post-work river sessions and day-long escapes to the river.
- Basic chest waders ideal for quick fly fishing sessions
- Waterproof and breathable shell keeps cold river water out
- Attached gravel guards keep river debris out of boots
- Adjustable H-style suspenders for a comfortable fit
- Wader belt and repair kit included
- Q & A
Not bad at all for the price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
You get what you pay for...but with Caddis you may get a little more. Not bad at all for a wader under $100. Keeps you dry and they fit nicely. Large front zippered pocket too, which would probably hold everything you need for a quick outing.