- Detail Images
Ride through any weather condition.
When you ride nearly every day of the ski season, you need a pair of pants that can handle anything, regardless of the conditions. The Burton Men's Vent Pant has all the protection you need to stay dry on storm days and plenty of ventilation to keep you comfortable when spring rears its warm, sweaty head. The Dryride Durashell keeps your bum dry on icy chairlifts and wards off snow when you're surfing through bottomless powder. The Crossflow ventilation system uses vents on the inner and outer legs to cool you down on those toasty spring days, and the lining uses a combination of mesh and taffeta to wick moisture and keep you cool when you're heating up on the bootpack.
- Reliable option for riders who shred everything
- Dryride Durashell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining helps wick sweat and moisture
- Fully taped seams lock out any moisture you encounter
- Water-resistant YKK zippers are burly, durable, and long-lasting
- Anti-scuff cuffs prevent you from destroying hems
- Crossflow venting keeps your legs breathing during the bootpack
- Zippered thigh pockets hold on-hill essentials