A rainy bike ride to school or work is no problem for Burton's Upslope Backpack. Not only does it have a roll-top closure and water-resistant materials, but the bottom wet/dry compartment separates your wet clothing from your dry daily essentials. The removable webbing belt and attachments for bike lights make this backpack commuter-friendly.
- School backpack built with a secondary compartment for wet clothes
- Roll-top closure and PU-coated fabrics offer weather protection
- Ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps with Airflow paneling
- Removable belt and bike light attachments add commuter-compatibility
- Separate sleeves for laptops and tablets