The Burton Uproar takes the edge off winter weather.
As your little ripper grows into a mid-size ripper, you want the experience to be as pleasant as possible. After all, you'll be relying on his endorsements to get you through your retirement. The Burton Boys' Uproar Jacket should make the transition from Jr-Shred to King-Shred a warm and painless one. Mapped Thermacore insulation protects him from winter temperatures while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.
The DryRide Durashell membrane and taped critical seams will help fend off wetness from snowball fights and chairlift drips. The Room-To-Grow system allows you to extend the sleeves so you don't have to replace the Uproar after just one season. Finally, he can warm his digits with the fleece-lined, zippered front hand pockets.
- Throw down in the terrain park in this snowboarding jacket
- Two-layer Durashell membrane blocks snow and spray
- Mapped insulation provides warmth while limiting bulk
- Fixed hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable
- Media pocket keeps headphones secure as you ride
- Flannel exterior has a casual look for on and off the mountain