Turn that winter frown upside down.
Just because a jacket's warm doesn't mean it's built to perform on the hill, so if you're looking for something for the coming winter season, but you already have a technical jacket for shredding, look no further than the Burton Women's Traverse Insulated Jacket for braving the winter chill. Built with Thermolite insulation, the Traverse stands up to light precipitation and will stay warm and cozy under the barrage of rain and snow you're likely to encounter getting to work, school, or the base area. A faux fur hood blocks the wind and keeps your dome warm, and the fleece-lined and zippered hand pockets keep your phone, wallet, and extras dry until you can get back indoors.
- An insulated down jacket for navigating wintery environments
- Thermolite synthetic down stands up to light rain and snow
- Hood with removable faux fur trim blocks the wind and chill
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets hold everyday essentials
- Eco-friendly, ethically sourced materials are bluesign approved
- Q & A
Runs super large
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
This has to be the largest "small" I've ever tried on. I actually wondered if it was a men's small- too big everywhere. The hood was huge and nearly came down over my eyes. The removable faux fur buttons into the hood. I removed one end and couldn't begin to get it back together. Lastly, there are no pockets besides the hand pockets- surprising for a coat at this price point.