Top-class comfort, eye-catching style.
Step up to the slopes in supreme style and comfort with the Burton Women's Stiletto Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. A staple in Burton's ladies' line of bindings for years now, this versatile binding is trusted by legions of riders thanks to its easy-going flex, cushy comfort, and bombproof durability. From linking turns on the bunny slope to slaying the expert park, the Stiletto does it all.
The Stileto's softer flex emphasizes comfort and easy turn initiation without excess stiffness holding you back from linking turns or getting creative in the park. The Single-Component Hi-Back is shorter for an optimal fit with female calf muscles without pinching or painful pressure points. Its canted design naturally aligns with your riding stance for seamless energy transfer when you're carving from edge-to-edge. Tool-less forward lean adjustment gives you the ability to dial in more responsiveness for high-speed carves and icy halfpipe runs.
Soaking up nasty vibration underfoot, the FullBed Cushioning System absorbs flat landings and chopped-up snow at the end of the day. Looking to the ankle straps, lightweight Reactstraps blissfully wrap your boots for a locked-in feel. The Gettagrip Capstrap pulls the boot back into the binding for a better overall fit with increased responsiveness. Both straps are tool-less adjustable, meaning you'll be able to fine-tune the fit on the mountain.
- All-mountain versatility for almost any type of rider
- Mid-soft flex delivers a freestyle-focused feel
- Highback offers women's-specific fit for superior comfort
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Reactstrap offers pressure point-free response
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure, comfy fit
- FullBED cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Very vibrant color, adjustable, and work great on a Burton board. Very adjustable bindings.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear a size 8 in women's and I got these in a size medium. The black looks so sleek on my board and I love absolutely love them. They have a pretty good flex and were easy to get in and out of. The high back makes for good support and comfort. You can't really go wrong with Burton, they know what they're doing.
Color isn't everything, but still good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These bindings are pretty great. They were easy for me to mount on the board and matched my board perfectly. My only complaint are that the ankle straps can be a bit of a monster to tighten at first. I wear a size 7 boot and bought the medium bindings. The first latch is always tricky to get, but once it latches the bindings adjust easily and have great flex and support. It just got a little frustrating by the end of my day that it took me so long to fasten them at first.
These bindings are more of a bright pink and red than a coral color. Otherwise, they're true to size and fit well.
|Men's Step On™|
|US MEN BOOT SIZE||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13|
|EU BOOT SIZE||40 - 41||41.5 - 43.5||44 - 46|
|UK BOOT SIZE||6 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 12|
|MONDO BOOT SIZE||25 - 26||26.5 - 28.5||29 - 31|
|US MEN BOOT SIZE||6 - 8||8 - 11||10+|
|US WOMEN'S BOOT SIZE||5 - 9||9 - 11||11+|
|EU BOOT SIZE||38 - 41||41 - 44||43+|
|UK BOOT SIZE||5 - 7||7 - 10||9+|
|MONDO BOOT SIZE||24 - 26||26 - 29||28+|
|Women's Step On™|
|US WOMEN'S BOOT SIZE||5 - 6||6.5 - 8.5||9 - 11|
|EU BOOT SIZE||35 - 36.5||37 - 40.5||41 - 42|
|UK BOOT SIZE||3 - 4||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 8|
|MONDO||22 - 23||23.5 - 25.5||26 - 27|
|US WOMEN'S BOOT SIZE||4 - 6||6 - 8||8+|
|US MEN'S BOOT SIZE||6 - 7||7 - 10|
|EU BOOT SIZE||34 - 36.5||36.5 - 40||40+|
|UK BOOT SIZE||2.5 - 4||4 - 6||6+|
|MONDO||21 - 23||23 - 25||25+|
- Use your boot size to find the correct binding size. Boot to binding fit can vary between boot models.
- For Step On™ Bindings:
- Size does matter. Double check the sizing chart to ensure that you have the right size binding for your boot size. Pairing incompatible size boots and bindings will result in malfunction and could compromise your safety. Also, men's and women's sizes are gender-specific for a reason. Combining men's and women's Step On™ products will result in malfunction and could compromise your safety.