- Detail Images
Down with the deluge.
Battle soggy streets, heavy downpours, and whipping winds with the Burton Men's Sterling Gore-Tex 3L Jacket. Acting as an impermeable fortress from the wettest conditions, the Sterling Jacket is an essential piece for those living in soggy maritime environments and rain-soaked cities. Think of it as a portable storm shelter for dodging showers in Seattle one week, then trekking across the tropical rainforests of Costa Rica the very next.
Gore-Tex Active 3-layer construction offers the impressive waterproofing you've come to love from Gore-Tex, reinforced with Gore-Seam tape that blocks moisture from sneaking through the jacket's tiniest seams. Gore-Tex Active is the most breathable construction in Gore-Tex's line, keeping you dry from the inside-out when damp conditions and fast-moving activities threaten to leave you drenched in perspiration. It's fully windproof as well, which is always a good thing when you reach the summit and it's howling like a category 2 hurricane.
- Impressive waterproofing for soaking-wet environments
- Gore-Tex Active 3-layer is highly waterproof and windproof
- Active construction is the most breathable in Gore-Tex's line
- Fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape to prevent moisture intrusion
- Hood with drawstring adjustments for sealing out heavy winds
- Mesh-lined hand pockets won't soak up outside moisture
- Zippered chest pocket with media routing for jamming out