Trust the process.
Built for kids who are already shredding the terrain park harder than the older guys, the Burton Kids' Process Smalls Snowboard helps young rippers take the next step in their freestyle evolution. It offers tons of control to give kids the confidence to try new tricks, and it's stable enough to handle big boy features when the time comes.
Flat Top features a mostly flat profile that's super stable when bombing into jumps and stomping landings, with early-rise tips that prevent kids from getting a face-full of snow when they don't quite get that 540 around. Filet-O-Flex core profiling creates softer sections that makes it easy to steer around the park and lock into presses, with stiffer sections that maintain stability and pop. When your young rider is ready to progress their freestyle skills, the Process Smalls will be waiting.
- Built to help young rippers take the next step
- Mostly flat with rocker tips for catch-free ride
- Medium flex confidently handles any terrain
- Filet-O-Flex profiling allows easy steering
- Twin shape for trying out tricks in the park
- Extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Channel mountain offers infinite stance options