- Detail Images
A cut above the rest.
Not all fleeces are created equal, and the Burton Men's Pierce Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie is proof. Sure, its Dryride Thermex offers the cozy comfort you expect from a fleece, but that's not all it has to offer. Quilted Dryride Mist-Defy fabric repels light rain and snow to keep you dry in wet winter weather, and it's lightly insulated so you're not sacrificing any warmth. It also boasts a rollaway hood that tucks in to the collar when not needed. The result is a jacket that's prepared for autumn hikes in the mountains, but still stylish enough for date nights.
- A stylish escape from cold, wet weather
- Dryride Thermex fleece is warm and wicks moisture
- Dryride Mist-Defy fabric upper repels rain and snow
- Lightly insulated top section for added warmth
- Rollaway hood conveniently stows into collar
- Brushed tricot-lined pockets provide cozy refuge for hands
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: xxl
fit is good except around biceps, a bit too tight.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
love the fit and warmth good all around jacket