The Moonbase Anorak may not be what people wear when interstellar tourism takes off, but it sure does keep things warm and toasty during winter and the shoulder seasons here on earth. Quilted insulation in the upper body works to provide a warm feel and a cozy fit, and the DWR treatment withstands inclement weather when caught in the rain. Combined with a droptail hem for a little extra weather protection, this pullover might just take off in style during the next trip downtown, whether it's on earth or the moon.
- A fleece pullover that provides warmth from the trail to downtown
- Quilted insulation traps and holds heat on brisk evening walks
- DWR treatment resists moisture when caught in light rain or snow
- Droptail hem adds extra coverage against stormy weather
- Lycra binding locks in warmth for a snug feel and fit