Keep your riding fresh.
The most popular women's boot on the market, the Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot offers easy-flexing performance and all day comfort for beginner-to-intermediate riders looking to step up their skills all over the mountain. Whether you ride a couple times a season or several days a week, the Mint keeps your foot warm and comfy so you can stay focused on having fun. This super-comfy boot features Speed Zone lacing, allowing you to quickly tighten the boot's upper and lower zones independently so you can get the perfect fit in seconds.
The soft flex offers a forgiving feel that makes it easier to initiate turns and control carves, and Total Comfort Construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots is ultra comfortable straight out of the box. Inside the boot, you'll find a Imprint 1 Liner that's heat-moldable for a custom fit. The Level 1 Molded EVA footbed offers a supportive fit that absorbs small bumps and vibrations from riding over rough terrain. Additionally, the boot's Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil retains body heat during the coldest of shred sessions, and the DynoLite outsole offers lightweight cushioning and traction.
- Mid-soft-flexing all-mountain boot that's comfortable and playful
- Speedlacing closure system gets you ready to ride quicker than ever
- Thermo-moldable foam liner conforms to the contours of your foot
- EVA footbed absorbs harsh vibrations and chatter
- Reflective lining bounces back your own body heat for extra warmth
- Lightweight outsole delivers cushioning and traction
- Q & A
Runs Small, Insufficient Heel support
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered these along with my new board and bindings... I know you are usually supposed to size up for boots so, I ordered a half size up but they were still too small. Heel lift was a major problem with these boots as well. My toes were scrunched, but my heel was lifting. Overall, I can not comment on the performance of these boots, only the fit for a small-framed girl with skinny ankles. I swapped these out for a pair with J bars.